Thursday, September 13, 2012

Italian beauty reminds me of Venus so precious it's wrong!

You win some you lose some! That's the way it goes! There's so much going on in this world that we don't know about, then we look back on and realize that we were hypocrites. I bet you're saying "I've never been a hypocrite before!" well I m telling you to go fuck your self. A typical type of hypocrisy stems from role reversals. When a victim become a bully. It happen when there is a shift in energy or power, one person becomes more aware of reality then another.
I'm thinking about the way I bitch at my dad! He's trying. Just that he's old and slow. I bet I was young and stupid when I was a kid so I should treat em good. But I just want to rush him. Throw him in his place.
I'm trying to make more connection then ever before. I'm doing another readathone.... 24hrs of Shakespeare. I'm also connecting the municipality with ways they can make the nurturing of story telling more accessible to the common Edmontonian!

It's funny that I need to goo to bed!

No comments: