Monday, September 17, 2012

Jerk off in front of his Nurse but when does she stop watching!

Penelope do we have to fight about this I want you to write so I can remember who you are not just who you were. And Kourtney, you're never gonna die!
I can remember all my past lovers all the time. Everyone I know seems to let go, not me though. Fuck that Letting go is for losers. I want to feel my hold break with the thrust and the "snap" of my hand being torn off. My fingers bleeding. I shot another party tonight, a very elite bunch of people.... No one wanted to be there, life's a job. I have so many people I want to fuck it hurts. I think the people I fuck kinda like it! I'm good at it. I bet there is people out there that would like to watch me fuck someone. Fuck is such a dirty work. Imagine if fucking was illegal, a cop could walk in on you and say "stop" point "that's against the law" I'd fucking laugh at him and shoot myself.
I think that's the problem we got these days, everything we do is seen. Everything. We can watch people shitting if we want. I bet we can do it even if they don't want us to see, I think that our ability to observe every part of the way humans live their life is almost at 100%. Everyone is used to being looked at, inspected and analyzed. I don't think people know where to stop, but I also don't think that it's their job. I think that the entities looking, the law enforcement and the government, I think they should know where to draw the line. because Imagine this. Imagine getting committed at seventeen and imagine getting watched by the staff 24/7. Imagine being a boy. Imagine needing to jerk off. But they're watching you 24/7. Teenage boys naturally need to tame the dragon, and there is only one way to beat it into submission. What the fuck does that crazy adolescent son of a bitch do!

This a metaphor describing today's society! Ritalin is for children under six for sure!

No comments: