Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'm going to find someone I love by 35

I have a thing for older women, I like them. It's not that I don't like younger chicks it's that older women aren't creepy. I had a girl friend that was twenty two. She was hot and tight, she had this red hair. I loved her but she didn't make me feel masculine. I'm not sure that I am. I don't have a clear understanding of reality other then the fact that everything on the planet is being run by monkey fuckers. I mean monkey fuckers because there is a race of monkeys on earth that look human and woman have their babies. Women set the par..... and they set it low. Fuck ladies there has to be way more abortions going on in the next twenty years. this world is grotesque with troll people monkey fuckers who look human but are just parasites here to consume.

No comments: