Friday, December 27, 2019

Practice

Been getting up later and later, the jet lag has moved along.

It's been a great week, all I do is think about shit day in and day out.

I want to organize the thoughts and put them somewhere so they become more coherent in general.

Im able to manifest them to a certain extent. Im using my idea that if I put my dreams on the internet they'll manifest themselves into something that's real.

The digital world is a pre curser to what's to come. I use it to cut through the jungle of reality. To pave the way.

Blogger is the BossBlogs BossVlogs Itsyourphoto.com so much of me was born on Blogger, and I have to say that I like it.

Life has been a roller coaster though, but not in a bad way, in a fun way.

I seem to create more space in the writing then I used to.

I double space and I wan a donair. It's been years since I drove the taxi. I miss it but I don't think it's for me.

I threw up in the back of an Uber, an AMG in Monaco. It was crazy.
Fuck me what did I do today.

I spent time with my mom.

and I'm going to practice writing a screen play.




No comments: