Monday, January 17, 2011

I can eat a bucket of Nutela! A fucking Bucket!

Well I find that hard to believe because my mom keeps telling me it's getting old there T. I'm happy you commented, you gave me someone else to write to. Hey how's life in general, I've been watching your blog, you know I really think your boudoir stuff is sweet. But I'm a sucker for women. That's the reason Taxi talk took such an ugly turn, I found myself writing to an oppressive audience, that I created and empowered. Now I have you, someone to talk myself out to, that's what taxitalk is. It's my psychiatric couch (chais), except I share my problems with the world. Fuck I'm looking for some more outside judgment, just to give me another reason to post. Well anyway, I'm dealing with a wart on my soul. It's actually gone as of a few day's ago,(still medicating just in case) even though my body still has some physical inabilities that are caused by the emotional scares. Hey T, how's the biz. I recently got some massive news, really big opportunities are coming, in terms of making a name for myself in the industry in Alberta, hopefully the nation. I'm trying to win contests too, and making general progress by just getting up in the morning and realizing that if I want it I got to get it myself. I also go to school full time, and I have a tiny little person I take care of, and he has a mother.... FUck what is this world coming to? Who cares?... I can't wait.

No comments: