Sunday, January 16, 2011

False FUcking Fronts fall, while they scream for their mothers brother

I ain't yelling uncle yet baby. I have so much spirit left. My life tried to ensure the passions was eaten, by that old whore. She did take a great big bite of my existence. I let her, she paid for it dearly, well with money. She had lots of that, money that left me feeling secure in a war zone. It was all such a delusion. I guess finances can do that, people with money think they are worth more, even if they are virtually worthless. Imagine being some run down fat drug dealer, selling crack to kids then buying  a legit company with it and succeeding, does that count....Well it does, except selling drugs is a cop-out. Hurting children lands you in a bad place, not necessarily on this planet...But maybe on the next. I don't need to partner up with money anymore, I learned that(I got what I needed). I'll have to deal with it though. That bullshit safety zone was such a crutch that because of my acceptance of money I can now barely stand. I'm going to get back on my feet. I have the ego to do it, plus there is other forms of inspiration that, being a poor bastard I am aware of. I'm motivated no doubt. I'm not a fat drug dealer living a facade. I'm an asshole who has noting to hide, no second story here baby, I'm happy I can tear down the falsehood, I'm happy I get to watch everyone's everyone else's

No comments: