Thursday, December 2, 2010

XX BLOW!

TOTALLY GIVING IN TO IT, THERE SEEMS TO BE A much more potent pull in a specific direction, Should I be that, should I do it that way? Yes of course, SO mush to do it hurts, Fuck The shit is getting tricky, and it's staying the same. I was caught recently, and I'm catching myself slipping into it, whatever it is, the whole duality of it all, the same stuff after the same stuff, Why is it that things seem to always evolve but stay the same, I know what I WANT  and I want more, I can't give up, but fuck. I can't wait till this week is done and I get to see the man again, The man again..................screw stats, I have a board of regents to shooT   .....
                              .  .
..
.....
.........................................................thsi sis ssisdhjfiusidufisdjfskjckasljdfkis stheithsinsisisconfucsionssofccosncosdndkcnsisiosndndndifnidncsdnfsdjalaidnskdfoalaodnfnenfccosnfucjsisidojfduskdfksdjfiszidendtifca fcapaaishs safsteraatrrteaoa etraraefafksjfsjtrasfifjkdscidsnfvidskfkdidkdkdkdkdkdkdkdk....
....................
..............................
...............
.........
..........................................

No comments: