Saturday, December 25, 2010

I'm sorry I did not understand

If she would have seen him she would have snapped
                                                                        I reacted so badly
I did not understand who it was 
that held the door for you
that he was capable of a smile for you
I would have let her meet him
I would have done it for me
If I was her playing in me
I would have
was he with his family
I would have
            him for...
cause he cut the feeling off
and turned it angry
                or unhappy
                                                                       wow that's crazy

I think about that shit!
for this I am sorry!
I reacted incorrectly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what an awful day to feel this nausea!

Well I'm sure you deserve it after what you've done!

I bet!