Saturday, November 30, 2019

Cheers

The search for happiness continues.
I fell on my neck going up an escalator and it hurt like a mother fucker, but I'm 100% sure that I am lucky to be alive.
Fuck me. Falling on your face is a thing. Helps you re evaluate what's really going on.

You gotta know what's happening around you that's for sure. So when the moment comes and you want to be surrounded by what's important to you, you are.

It's been a crazy few years since I've been writing, but I'm getting back into it. The fall in Monaco has made it clear to the that I need to find more of what I want to surround me.

Don't get me wrong I love being here in they amazing city. .... But it's fake. It's like everywhere else.
I want to be where it's real. Unfortunately for me that happens to be in Canada. In Edmonton Alberta, where the red neck rule.

I guess I'm ok with red Necks since I don't mind taunting them. They can hear me.

Things are moving along in life. That means life if moving. That means people have died.

There is so much for me to talk about here. In my fares.
My affairs, my dreams are coming true.

Come on let's go.

No comments: