Monday, October 29, 2012

Don't buy into it. What are we being asked to accept?

Fucking buckling down, anchoring. Fuck! Fuck. There is this shit happening all over the planet. But not here. It fucking snowed here. There is so much not happening here. There is so much to thank God for. Fuck. There is so many people who'll stop reading at that.
Who cares. We're all on this drop of water. I bet there'll be more and more earth quacks and It's not because I willed it. Fucking buckling down and anchoring. Is the government gonna outlast me? Probably. I'm not sure if academia will though.  Buckling down in a world just filled with deviance. Mankind is fucked.
The planet's gonna have a ball with us, she's going to throw the human race a party of environmental disasters we'll marvel in from over here on the prairies, where we'll just feel a touch of vibration as the whole west cost falls into the ocean.
They're already talking about it on the news, so when it happens, no one will really care.
There is so much to look at inside the city. We're here to look at it. And we have to grow with it. It's been changing and accommodating itself with the growth and prosperity. it might have accidentally  avoided maintaining it's history..... Kinda. And I don't even really want to talk about it anymore I just want to find a solution. A way to give myself a heritage, so that I can raise my kid in a place he can raise his kid, and so on and so forth.
The world is running out it's visible, schools suck. It's easy to see what we're being asked to accept.   

No comments: