Friday, July 1, 2011

Viral infection effect large coackroaches

Having it trapped in the container is thrilling me because I have to let it go. I'm afraid it'll attack me the moment I pop the cap. Scary, the conception of pain, a feeling that is so far removed from what I actually want to do. I know what I need to do, but I wait and write the feelings this insect brings out over me. I'm oppressive and I know that, but I'll let it go. Let it escape run solo. I never kill anymore, killing is in another court. Not mine, a suicide line. Watching this insect dissect my intellect with .... I bet in the future, the life that evolves to the point that it travels out into space will be insect like life. It'll have an exoskeleton and it'll use it's wings to zip around in the zero gravity world. Then it'll eventually settle down on another planet and hatch babies that look human.  Beetles can have rabies too. Space travel is going to be universal one day for feeling-less life.

No comments: