Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OutPUToutPutOut

Who you really are. Who are you? People change all the time, sometime is less then a second. Last weekend I went out to the Bar and got loaded. I had a blast. I was talking to one of the Bass players of the many bands that were playing and I was telling him that in a strange way I'm like a rock star, except people don't recognise me outside of the taxi. Then the Bass player dude and I went out for a smoke (I smoked that night, cause I was loaded). I was being an asshole to this stuck up chick, She was being a bitch, then I told her "my name is Jacob, I drive a taxi" and she jumped in the air and was like"Oh my God Jacob, I remember you." She stopped being a bitch,(cause she loved me) I became a bigger asshole. My life as a taxi driver is nothing like my life as an individual. It's weird. I guess I'm someone else behind the wheel of my cab. People trust that guy, they tell him he's the best, that they love him, but me I don't get that. Sometimes people want to chill out with me outside of work and I would usually love to, but they wake up the next morning from their druken night and don't even remember me. That's good cause if they actually got to know they would realize I'm fucking scary cool. Not Cool Cool. Tonight some kid got in and was braging how he loves to drink and drive, he even showed me a picture of a car he recently flipped while driving under the influence. He got in with a bunch of random people going to different destinations. He was such and asshole while everyone was in the ride, but when it was just the two of us he relaxed and became himself. A pretty cool red neck farm boy Albertan, who didn't really share the same rasist views as the others. When he first got in he was the guy I felt I had to watch. The people who aren't themselves around others, for whatever reason are the most dangerous. I'm not like others I like people for who they are, and I can bring it out of them. I just need the cab to bring them into the right contex. Then they're putty in my hands, and all I ever want from them is a story, a real one, no lies. I can always see through the lies, even outside the taxi. Except outside I point out the flaw, in the taxi I just smile and nod in aggrement because in the taxi I want everyone to be happy even people I don't like. My taxi is a safe haven for people to be themselves. Strange but true, that Taxi is teaching me more and more about you. I hope I'm letting you know about me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

take a few psychology courses, put some klicks on, and you have everyone figured out. lack of humility will bring you down, sweetie. you're young, you see, but you don't see. (sorry, just trying to keep it real). peace and love.

Bum Atom said...

Anonymous you know I love you, but do you gots to be so hard on me,I've taken more then just psych, I know anatomy and physiology. And it's not the people I have figured out it's their story. You don't have to be so sorry, i like it, honey bun

Bum Atom said...

Anonymous I know who you are now, sometime it takes a minute, but I got you little lady. 444 yeah that sounds like a trade Worker hahaha, your on tell me if Im right, that was fun

Anonymous said...

fatburningfurnace -
fat loss 4 idiots -
fitness model program -
fit yummy yummy -
flattenyourabs -
flatten your abs -
forex trading machine -
forex trading made ez -
get your exgirlfriend back -
google snatch -
governmentregistry -
government registry -
grow taller 4 idiots -
guy gets girl -
hcg recipes -
homemadeenergy -
home made energy -
how to break 80 -
hyper vre -
instant domain cash -
i software tv -
jamo rama acoustic -
linden method -
lose the back pain -
magni work -
maternityacupressure -
maternity acupressure -
musclegainingsecrets -
muscle gaining secrets -
negative calorie diet -
one minute cure -
one week marketing -
only 4 gamers -
paid surveys online -