Thursday, October 30, 2008

Zippo Zoomer

I almost went to bed without writing my sacred blog posting. I'm kinda lost without it. I have a replacement car, not what I'm used to, My owner keeps a tight shift. I don't even have a radio in the replacement. Just me and the thoughts in my head. Super slow Wednesday, super slow, but gas is cheap. Halloween is coming very soon. The monsters have been creeping around for a while, the city is creeping too. Boo! Ha Ha Ha like that, scary. I'm excited about the weekend. Maybe ill pay the rent this week. What happened tonight, fucking slow night, with no radio, a few drunks, all nice people most drunk, I had one good chat and that's about it. I had an uneventful night. I have a job interview tomorrow. 12 pm that's like 6am for me aaa. I think I'll get the job, but I don't know what it is. Nothing beats pushing hack on a Wednesday night.

5 comments:

Ritz Barklton said...

No, it's not me in the photo. It's Gina Gershon. But thanks for checking out my blog. Holy crap your job sounds dangerous...I have a question for you. If someone got into your cab who had clearly just been in a fight and had blood all over them, etc. are you legally required to call the cops? If you read one of my older posts you'll understand why I am asking.

Ritz Barklton said...

p.s. that IS me in the profile photo that pops up

Andrea said...

I hope I was the one good conversation!

Ritz Barklton said...

Sweet! If you go to my blog check out the blog archives onthe right hand side...it's the post titled "Boys Will Be Boys." I am Canadian (from Toronto) and I have a few friends who live in Edmonton. Don't worry they won't ask for crack and/or hookers (I watched your video), they are fantastic peeps and so much fun! Maybe they'll call you up! How can they get ahold of you? Thanks again for reading my blog...and I know Gina Gershon is amazing, I am hoping she inspires me to keep on trying to get in killer shape.

maria said...

you sure did have a good chat. and you should have taken the 20