Saturday, May 10, 2008

A night driver got stabbed twice in Millwoods.


Fuck the money runs out and the heat turns on.
I say you don't need a cage you need a.........there was a big cab driver protest.
Fuck I miss it, but I'm happy I got out when I did.
Man that type of intensity on the job is found in few other fields.
I can find that kind of intensity on the drive to school
or is it the drive home?
Rush hour,
work!
Why is the world set up this way? 9 to 5
I might get a tan and I like the sun.
Drinking coffee in the morning is cool too, hurts my stomach but it's like getting high

4 comments:

Bum Atom said...

I tried taking the bus

Bharat said...

oh, yeah, i heard about that.. i think... the one on the news was about some Indian guy who was driving cabs to put himself through college... and there was this huge protest and everything... shite...

justchum said...

thats crazy. I'm glad you're not doing that anymore.

Shemley said...

It's true about the coffee