Sunday, March 23, 2008

Canon Camera was Lost by Laura- weird

God I love having this blog. Blogs are so fucking cool. My taxi is an amazing place to watch a night out on the town unravel. This was a strange weekend. Quit! It was hard to make money, but you made money. It's such a crazy job, you never know. Today is easter Sunday. O.k so my last fare, West-west end stony Plain Rd, motel, Inn thing, room 2 something this women comes out screwed to the tits, Broken, Messed and ready to continue on a psychotic crack bender from hell. Twitching! Bad. Great. "Where you going?" She can't tell me she's flipping through her address book. Totally finished. " I've only been awake for two day's." She was lying. The dirty west-end Hotel shit that's a never ending nightmare. She was scary and I told her that. I was having fun talking to her, but there was always a possibility of something, she could be a threat. This women was for sure schizophrenic, Drug induced. She was also a scam waiting to happen. She was taking me further then I was expecting to go. I asked her for the address. She asked to use my phone."No!" Instinct. I was past the half way point and she'd been to the address. I trusted her. It was 4:00am I wanted to dig deep into the underbelly of the beast. It is easter morning. This women is so messed up. Flying around the back seat like a little demon, but she wasn't, but she was. I wanted to record it. Document it for you guys, visually. A prime example of a person in the Wind. We showed up to a House that she pointed out. Twin Brooks, Classy joint nowhere to run. Knock Knock, Ding dong. Middle of the night. Crazy, tweaked out, hooker smiling at you at your front door."Go away" she's told by someone who's probably pretty confused because the women was totally brain dead and kicking. Then we went drove a block over, Ding dong. The door opens and she's gone. I saw her jacket fly off and the door slams shut. I wait......and wait........get impatient, radio dispatch and tell them I'm going in "keep an ear on me." I get out and cruise over to the door. Twin Brooks nice neighbourhood, I use my knuckle, Tap tap. She answers, he's right behind her, nice house she invites me in. There was a nice look while she was waving me inside, it was like she was inviting me to where she was really from. They were on their way, I jumped back in the car and radioed back. The prostitute had her stuff all over the back seat. They both jumped in. We started back toward the main road. The dude was a dude that was fucking himself over bad. Loosing his house, business, Bad news. He had the cash, well the credit, he told me his friend was at the 711 up the road. We drove there. We talked about how badly this guy was fucking up. He laughed, she laughed, We laughed. 711 was about five bucks away, we got there and waited. The crack dealer showed up. Then the John bought the whore a grape slurpee. That's what she wanted. When the guy took a drink of it he said " Man that reminds me of high school." The girl was almost asleep on the guys lap. My Taxi ride can settle a troubled mind or maybe it was that the crack hit was coming. Dispatch sent me a Text. I called in and told "I'm ok." The fare was sixty Dollars, he gave me sixty five. I said "stay safe" he said " I'll try" and that was my last fare.

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Last night was excellent thankyou!

Elizabeth said...

you're all over the place on this one...different for you.

everything ok?

Anonymous said...

scary people.. well, scare me. i always keep my distance, do that whole "walk away slowly" thing lol

Neely said...

i'm a girl. i don't understand your comment man. anyway. you're a good writer.

Elise said...

That woman sounds truely messed up! I don't know how you keep a straight face when a weirdo gets into your taxi! xx