Friday, February 29, 2008

There was some teenage innocents

Aaa a new week to talk about my crappy job. I'm joking this is the best job I could have dreamed of. My night was the cats meow. Big bucks. The guy at The Union, drunk as fuck, 28 years old has an old lady at home and great job and all he wants in life is a little kid. I told him I was a dad and the dude tipped me 40$, now that's a great tip. I drove a cop tonight, he told he was a cop as soon as he got in. I would have looked at me and tried to figure out weather or not I was a crooked son of a bitch. That's what most sober cops do when they see my young white ass behind the wheel of a Edmonton city taxi. They always end up liking me cause I'm honest and crack is something that I truly despise. I hate the pusher worse. Tonight I had a dude push some junk while driving with me. He got ripped off 2000$ by some black dudes that tried to run him over. The reason I was driving him around was because he was trying to get some fronts fast, so he could get back in the game. He got the fronts. He showed me the loot. Which I hate cause that involves me. Just because I can shoot the shit with anyone doesn't mean I actually like all the assholes that I drive. I'm so good at shooting the shit that the criminals open up to me against their better judgment, Dumb fucks. I told the cop that I saw the bags of drugs, and he said "welcome to my world" I should have told him to hang up his gun and try running the road with just a tank a gas and a couple of pairs of wheels. If I wanted to I could be a pimp, girls ask me to hook them up with Johns all the time, I could also push an ass load of blow a night but I don't cause I love being a Good Guy. You never know I might end up on the loosing end but at least I'll go down fighting for the right side, not the child molesting, crack smoking, coke selling, whore fucking rapists side. Take care of yourself kids, get fucked up have fun but don't step on the dreams of others unless they dream of stealing from you, then take them out at the knees.

2 comments:

Cass said...

We live in a very interesting city...and you work in the profession which exposes you to ALL kinds.

Bharat said...

Good advice at the end...

I'm told that being a Good Guy doesn't pay off at all... but I guess we do it because... well.. what else is there to do? :)