Saturday, December 22, 2007

Smile you got a Photo Radar Ticket

I could write about the schizophrenic lesbian who was on amphetamines, or the crazy autistic man I got stuck in traffic with, or the sweet young lady that had thwarted a bunch of crazy armed lunatics from doing a home invasion on her house while her kids were in the basement but I won't. I am going to tell you people what I hate as a driver in a city. I hate photo radar. Our cops sit and jack off while some seamen splatter of a human being sits in a van and takes pictures of speeding cars. I would rather get pulled over. What are the chances a cop would pull me over for doing 10km over the limit on an empty road. I hate photo radar. How about people who have lots of money does a photo radar ticket effect them, no. They just laugh at all the people who are actually trying to get by. Fuck photo radar. Other then that it was a great night. Almost death to all photo radar operators, almost, like maybe a swift kick in the .............................
O.k don't hurt them, but I don't like them even if they are just doing their jobs, hiding and waiting to get you. Hahahahahahahahahahah evil bastards.

3 comments:

Bharat said...

ah, you're that lucky are you?? atleast you CAN kick someone... all we can do here... well... nothing...

short of driving cars into the speed cameras i guess... big yellow boxes too... make perfect targets...

nice rant.. and thanks for the comment...

Justin Beach said...

Hi,

Couldn't find contact info, but I wanted to let you know that I've added taxitalk to the CanBlogs section of publicbroadcasting.ca

http://www.publicbroadcasting.ca/canblogs.html

If you have any questions or don't want to be included please let me know.

Cheers!
Justin

Anonymous said...

you are showing your age your blog is an embarassment you should forget about it and move on