Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just go ahead now

"I'm doing this right you see!" He heard the voice but couldn't see anyone in the room. He looked around frantically, there was no one there. "I'm doing this right you see!" he couldn't see anything. There was only him. In the room alone, four walls, barred, and a door, locked. "I can't see" he said nervously, his voice echoed in his solitude, alone, speaking to no one. "I'm doing this right you see!" over and over again. "I can't see, I can't see, I can't see!" he yelled throwing himself onto the ground in a panic holding his hands over his ears. He could still hear it, "I'm doing this right you see." He couldn't help himself anymore, "I'm lonely!" he yelled, "I'm scared, I hate you, I wanna hurt you, leave me alone please!" he pleaded with himself on the floor of an open space, alone. 
Then he woke up, infant in his crib.

No comments: