Monday, August 13, 2012

hold up what he can handle.

I didn't want to do anything today except find that homeless kid! I've been looking for him since we made the clip staring him. He sleeps in the valley and he has no phone. Everyday I ride down to where I met him and see if we might be able to talk about what we made. He had a clear understanding of the potential of all of this and I don't want to just give up on him. I can't. There is no one else there that knows what it is like him. I know, I've been talking to them all trying to get them to tell him I'm on the lookout. He's gonna be the director!
Non of them will want to talk to me like they talked to me! They're open, but I know the most honest way to reflect the situation will come from the mind of a nineteen year old kid who sleeps in the Riverbend River valley!
I was out skating around Starthcona, around the gazebo where I spent my adolescent days! Except today I was skating with my son, looking for a homeless kid. Things are already looking so much different for my son then they looked for me. I can't say I can see the future, but I can say that I skate behind my six year old while he's riding his bike. I'll be there for him when he falls and I'll teach him to

No comments: