Thursday, August 9, 2012

a FUCKING (SEX) BLOG

I made the movie! Now I have to write it all out! I have to let you in on my not so secret perfect life! Yeah! I'm so happy to be so alone! I went on a date today! It was an unexpected encounter. I was hanging with the homeless kids, who're so cool! When this beautiful girl walked by! She had been one of my models many a time in the clubs! I dared her to "Friend" me on Facebook! She did, we talked, texted! and today as I was finishing my documentary she showed up! "I'm actually a journalist" she told me shy and straight faced. I took the homeless boy out for coffee and he helped me make a four minute long documentary! She got dinner, then she ditched me! I'm getting old and boring! Making movies doesn't have the luster that once came with it! I can always fall back on my guitar skills to survive though! The Homeless kid in the video has a plan and it's bang on. We're going to change the world! I should have bought him lunch!
I spent the whole night editing. There is so much extra footage, we're going to make several additional clips! All for the homeless and all for free, it's really to bad the mayor doesn't think much of me! You know what's funny? The president of Concordia, that's my school! Blocked me on Twitter! Can't talk shit about it anywhere! Thank God I figured out how to use my blog again! The world is finally becoming clear to me! I love it here! This place is so dear and there is so much to feel good about. The Kid, the one living in the Riverbend River Valley! He's so optimistic! But he's not a hot chick! He's better!
I'm breathing, thinking bout so many little individual things all the time. There is some scary shit to think about! They're the things that make you think about finding somewhere to cling to! Somewhere to call home! Being homeless is about not having a place to settle your identity, not having a place where you can reflect, dream! I haven't been able to see myself in the mirror in years! I know I'm getting older but I'm not the only one out there who can't even see that. Most of us are in the same world! Except most of us don't write

No comments: