Friday, May 1, 2009

Faxi Taxi

Oh I also saw the bastard Gypsy cabby. Hey I snagged a pic. Just look at his greasy mug. The mother fuck is missing his front teeth. You guys tell me what you think of the picture.

So these two guys get in an start talking bout their night. They told me that they had a women walk out on them. I picked them up a a restaurant named "happy family eats" or something. I was dispatched to the trip at 3:30am. "Why did she walk out on you?" I asked. One of the guys turned to me and said "cause I never thanked her for ordering such a great meal." "Did she pay?" I inquired. He says "No, I paid but the meal was exceptionally good and I guess she was hurt that no one cared to thank her."
Oh you guys the world is changing. No joke. I like recession. I hope it hits hard. People change during the tough times. People look real. People are loosing their jobs. I paid my "shift rent" today. I didn't have an envelope I gave my boss a fist full of cash. He counts it and says "rent went up 30$ a week." I was like "when?" surprised as fuck. "Last month" he said. I owe him a bunch of extra cash. Funny, I was just thinking that rent should be lowered since I can't get ahead financially. Fuck a trip to the dentist is a tough pill to swallow. I'm getting insured. I need Life insurance. It would suck to get hacked up and tossed into the trunk of my taxi for "nothing." All in all I can't think of a better job. Tonight I drove a couple members of the "Cree Clan." These kids kicked ass. I wish I could link them up. These dudes were just such nice people. They were from the reserve. They opened for a rapper at the Gas Pump. Looked like it sold out cause the Gas Pump was the only place to get a fare. The Empress too. The last Thursday of every month is a Gay Night. Gays are some great people. I'm really actually comfortable with gay men. I try to shoot the shit with them. I've driven lots of gay people, my fare share.

4 comments:

Hit 40 said...

Recession and he ups your costs???? Give me a moment....

Ok.. I sent some very bad karma thoughts to him. Bastard!!!

And.... the missing tooth man? I think he just needs some cash to go to the dentist. Maybe you should join him since your boss is jacking you over!!! WTF!!!

Tanya said...

Sounds like the woman who walked out on those guys did em a favor, who needs drama over something so trivial...

I can't believe in a recession they are upping costs, bastards!

Romance Alta., said...

Lost my job last December. Here's a local rap video I pieced together.

Anonymous said...

awe muffin didn't get thanked for ordering a meal. Its not like she cooked the meal.

That sure is a purdy smile.