Saturday, May 23, 2009

Satan Rocks the night away while eating your balls

I am a great writer, at least in my books. I'm an excellent cabby but I think I have to stop driving. No money. In the last two nights I've brought home 200$,(20hrs) rent for the taxi is 370$. I have Saturday and Sunday to make taxi rent and try to pay my bills. Not sure if it can be done. The corporate pigs of the world should burn. It's fate. I picked up a guy, my last fare. He remembered me and called me up, Thank God. The company only sent me four trips in the last two days. Four or five trips in two days is a joke. Well anyway the guy that was my last fare, I'm his favorite taxi driver. The first time I drove him he was with a woman in the back seat. She strung him along pullin his chain but didn't actually get him off. Well last night he called me from her apartment and guess what? She did it again. Left the poor guy to go home and jerk off. He likes her though. Tease. No fares last night. A few people called me. My personals will help me pay next weeks rent. I'm going to work the whole week all seven days next week. If I still can't make ends meet I'm out. Ill start collecting welfare until I get my student loans and I start school. Fuck paying huge rent fees so some corporate big wig rips off a bunch of mostly immigrant drivers. The company is no good and your safety is the last thing on their minds. I drove this metal head in this band Carrion Spirit he worshiped Satan. I thought that was cool. Worship Satan people cause God is acting like a bitch lately, sucking off the corporate giants. I think maybe he wants the world to end so he can fuck mother nature again and start all over from scratch. Pig. GOd is really a Dog. Woof. That's only half true God Is a good thing too I hope, you just have to have faith but faith don't actually pay the rent. Fuck the world my friends fuck this city.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up Sunshine. i hear you can live on love. HA!

Tanya said...

Wow are people just not catching cabs anymore? That is just crazy to me than you not getting many fares.

Anonymous said...

I have more money than I know what to do with. I'm practically rolling in it. I can't even think of enough things to spend it on. It's fantastic.

Just thought you should know.

Bum Atom said...

I'm happy I still interest you and I'm free

Anonymous said...

the best things in life are free.