Sunday, May 10, 2009

Shotgun! Don't worry bout it.

Economic slow down. You guys know what that smells like. Teen spirit, I had some of that last night. I was picking up one of my first fares. A 19 year old kid. I thanked him from the bottom of my cabby heart for calling a cab. "Thanks man, most people stay away from taxis these days and drive drunk." The 19 year old looked at me and said "my dad was killed by a drunk driver, it's something that's in the way. I can't drink and drive." Sad story. Something like that can really drain you, but this kid was cool. He really appreciated me, taxis need the work. I need work so bad I picked up this 26 year old. He was out with his friends at on the rocks when he had a few to many. He got sick. Even thought there hasn't been any work lately other taxi drivers rejected this guy. His friends told me he was vomity. I could tell. "That's cool I got convenience bags, like on a plane." The kid almost filled one. He was a good fare. He barfed in the bag and made it home alive. His friends kinda ditched him, when they threw him into the cab they said "he has a credit card. and if not his mom does." You know those bastards just wanted to go back to the bar and breed. I had a bunch of girls from a bachelorette party. The bride to be was already gone, I guess she had a few to many too. Well one of the women I let in the car liked me. Her name was Ashley, hot girl. You could tell she was horny, you know in bloom. It's strange to hear women talk about needing sex. See when guys do it it's territorial pissings, but when an attractive women talks dirty it's thrilling. For me at least. I like that come as you are attitude, that openness that makes people feel like maybe they don't need that lithium. Maybe the world is a decent place after all, not just some sleazy lounge act. Life is more than a pirate feeding his pet Polly some crackers right?

4 comments:

CuriousAboutLife said...

These blogs of yours are very well written, interesting job - i might have to look into my taxi license

Tanya said...

Most women think and want sex just as much as any man, were just better at not laying out all our cards LOL... well until we get a few drinks in us than all bets are off LOL.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Tanya, I have to disagree with you there. Most women USE sex to get what they want (a husband, baby, shiny things etc.)Then when they get them, suddenly the sex completely dries up and us men are left scratching our heads....Don't hate me ladies, you know there are plenty of you out there!

Bum Atom said...

That dude was wearing a Wig. All of them were. A wig? I asked. Too drunk to tell me. Trust me and I got paid.