Sunday, May 17, 2009

I can't gamble I'm scared! fucking dirty addict

I gave another cabby the URL to taxitalk. Something I've never really done. Frustrated with the cost of rent. It's hard to make a living. WEll You can make a living but just barely. I'm not the only one out there I know. I like it though, challenging, mean. This new world. It would be cool to get to travel during this Global Crisis. I bet you'd get great service anywhere on the planet right now. Oh I had a chick puke in her purse. Totally punk rock sweetie. I saw the partition I'm gonna be getting. The new shield. Mmm. New change. Punk rock is comin soon. Walls don't stop shit. Walls stir shit up. Last night I drove two couples that worked in finance. They were both attractive couples. A mortgage is where it's at. Yeah I want to start a Union. Rent is too high. I get like ten calls a night from dispatch and only five or six of those trips pan out. I've been getting fares that don't have enough money. People with like eight bucks and it's a 25$ fare. I take the money and give them a card. Tell them to call me if they every win the lottery. I wonder if that's the ticket. I love driving the taxi. I want my own taxi. I wish I could ride around whenever I wanted. For Free. I know that's a stretch but I like it. There was some serious drinking and driving tonight. Prom season. I haven't had any graduates this year. Who the fuck graduates anyway? Oh yeah I talked to Danaye Maier from the Bear. She was a awesome. I could tell she was a nice person from the sound of her voice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so awesome how you have so much passion! You want 2 save the world starting with Taxiland. The world needs more people like you. You not only DO the right thing, you are willing to stand up and fight for it. Just remember tho, the safe ride through a world filled with drugs, sex and rock and roll has to apply to YOU too. There are certain people depending on that.

(and a shield could help with that too).

Victoria Von Swarovski said...

Ahhh the money it is not coming.
I have all of my paychecks spent already for the next 2 months, hows that.
Getting a shield eh?
Seems lately just about everyone has one.