Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have a gift form GOd!

Oh my God I have never been so sick in my life! Sure I've projectile vomited across a room, but the nurse what squeezing in a gallon of charcoal solution. This was different, I've had food poisoning once, diarrhea, vomiting. Thought it might be food poisoning but the boy ate the same batch of tacos as I did he was fine. It hit me around 4am this morning, I was asleep when all of a sudden I was on my knees prying to the porcelain throne, for several hours this continued. I remember thinking that I was still going to go to school, I had another speech that I have been practicing. Guess not, but that wasn't the worst part, the worst part was that I had my four year old with me, and after 6 hr of vomiting I became kinda .....done. I couldn't stand, cold sweats, head ache, and there was not chance I was even able to keep an ounce of water in my gut. Before the man woke up I called his mom, I told her I could handle it, looking back now I realize that I was delusional. Then I called my mom, I was all fucked up, I needed some instruction on how I was going to survive one of the sickest days of my life while taking care of a tiny little dude. Oh did I mention that it was also the first day of winter in this God forsaken city. When he got up I waddled into the kitchen, my head throbbing, at of nowhere I threw up several times into the sink and made the boy toast. He enjoyed his morning meal with juice. I somehow made it to lunch, he sat next to me the whole time watching his movies, we got a new one about aliens. I was so sick and shaking, at lunch I made him tomato soup and I drank some beef broth from a can, it was the only thing I knew I could stomach. The day went on and after watching about a million movies together the man is in bed, and I'm able to look at the screen, sitting outside his bedroom in the hallway making him feel better, because without him I would have died today. But judging by the sounds my innards are making right now there is still a chance of ...................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I've finally settle down with a theme(there's more to do and customize) and also done my homework. Tell me what do you think, vimax 3-4 Dot Com. I'm not sure you guys can add a comment about the products? We can help out each another commenting on it? I'm not sure. Of course not about products review but tips, fashion, coupon and lots more. Any idea? Thanks!

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://www.buypenisenlargement.com]bigger penis[/URL]
[URL=http://www.buypenisenlargement.com]penis enlargement pills[/URL]
[URL=http://vimax3-4.com]vimax[/URL]
[URL=http://www.male-sexual-styles.com]penis enlargement[/URL]
[URL=http://www.vimax-pills.org]Vimax[/URL] EWE19122010, Vimax EWE00Tai90 7567676, vimax, 5345454, penis enlargement, 0843098 penis enlargement pills, -04947365 bigger penis, 098267 penis enlargement pills work or not? 893397, penis enlargement, 873139 download youtube videos, 897926 penis enlargement pills, 90077092

Anonymous said...

It's so hard to get backlinks these days, honestly i need a backlink by comments on your blog / forums or guestbook to make my website appear in search engine. I am getting desperate Now! I know you'll laugh while reading this comment !!! Here is my website penis enlargement I know my comments do not relate to the topic, but PLEASE HELP ME!! APPROVING MY COMMENT!
Regards: PoormanBH2011