Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hate is a sickness!

I'm not a morning person. I was always a night owl. When something goes wrong in the morning I am rarely capable of dealing with it. This sickness has surrounded me in so many ways. It's taught me a lot about health in general. Like if you're not healthy all the opportunity in the world walks right by you. That goes for mental soundness too. Fuck imagine having a really active thyroid, or schizophrenia. Fuck that would suck! Most of us are sick because we inflict it on ourselves. We are all self destructive. Why? Pleasure is pain. I guess in the most part, self destruction is just shitty attempts at self medicating. I bet this is true for all. Those shitty attempts become daily habits and voilĂ , your stuck with a kokanee in your hand 15 of the 24hr of the day. I can't imagine what it would be like to drink a case of beer everyday and then wake up to be at work for 7am. I need to find a way to maintain a healthy diet without breaking the bank. Being sick sucks! When I drove the taxi I'm pretty sure I was immune to everything. That job was a gateway to God you know. I swear on my life. Well I think that the job also introduced me to my blog, I guess life is just a gateway to itself...Fuck Im Hungry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mourning.....