Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fucking Photo Radar

Do you know why it can suck being a bouncer at a strip joint? Cause sometimes you got to throw out a fat guy wearing loose sweat pants and no underwear. Hahahahaha someone told me that tonight. So what happened? I bit my tongue and it's bleeding. I got lost with these two sweet women, nothing makes me feel like less of a man then getting lost. I also got a photoradar ticket. If you guys know anything about me it's that I fucking hate the photoradar operator. He's as bad as the fucking crack dealers except he puts money in the pockets of mmmm I don't really know but I'm sure the money gets wasted on politicians and cops. None of them do very much good. At least in my city. I can't talk too much shit about the cops cause one day I might need their help and they might actually make it in time to assist me out of a violent situation, I'm keeping my fingers crossed. It was a slow night, the two ladies I got lost with were my best fare, because they enjoyed the ride so much they left me a huge tip, so thanks.........whatever you want to call the big guy or girl upstairs for women who don't know where they're going. Oh my last fare was a couple of strait up crooks, they spend the night looting and breaking into peoples houses for a living, I just wanted to let you guys know that they were wearing thousands of dollars worth of jewelry, and they had lots of cash, so if you want to rob and steal and get away with it Edmonton is the place to be, and if you want to be legit and be successfully, die and go to heaven cause this is hell baby, at least at night.

2 comments:

Bharat said...

Yeah... i do remember another "Fucking PhotoRadar" post some time ago...

They make the speed cameras nice, big and yellow here... and they pain lines on the road... it's a wonder people get caught with that much of a warning here...

Vicky said...

Thankyou for the ride dear.
Best taxi service I have ever gotten.
That ring is yours if you want it.
It's the real deal, you should check it out.
You can even just take it and get it appraised or sized or whatever before you pay.
I just really don't want it anymore.
Definitely call you again in a week or so.
Thankyouuu