Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Pansies

There are things that you just can't let go of. I'm incredibly motivated by others and the reaction I get form them, even those close to me. Often I find that individuals in our society base their worth on what they have not on who they are. "Are you who you want to be?"
Yeah I didn't think so. If you ever achieve what you want out of life you should kill yourself for having goals that a human can accomplish. Me I'm going to save Africa. Me I'm going to feed all the children of the world. You, you probably want to make sure you can get through traffic on time so your boss won't bitch at you for clocking in a minute too late. I am not a big fan of the bosses of today. They're all like "I have to make sure that society is mostly being squashed by my ideology and the negative reinforcement that I entrust all my upper level management to have been conditioned with to continue conditioning everyone under them into the ground." I don't know anyone that's making a living that is not in that situation in one way or another. You might not agree, but that's because you've been conditioned by others around you to believe that your lifestyle is correct, when you're a fucking monkey, and I don't know why. Well actually I do, it's because you've never push the boundaries of your reality, and that's because inherently, you, are worthless.

2 comments:

Bum Atom said...

Who is this?

Anonymous said...

Im only kinda jealous!!!!