Saturday, March 7, 2009

You on the pill?

I can spot a coke head from a mile away. I can smell the kind of weed you smoke. I can see that you sell crack. I can feel that he just broke your heart. I know you. I am a jack of something. I'm not just a taxi driver I'm a photo journalist. I know things you don't. I know things you want to know. I know things you're afraid of understanding. All I do is drive you around. I love you. I wish I made a bigger difference in the world. I wish you did too. I am not an optimist. I am one of the nicest people who works the night shift. I am one of the best taxi drivers on the planet.... in the universe. I am cocky. I am king. I am arrogant. I pick on Polacks. I hate people who drink and drive. I am an adrenaline junky. Watching someone die did not leave me speechless. It should have. I am a coward. I read the writing on the wall. I am a man. I'm not scared of people. I live in love. I drop into life like a half pipe. I win some I loose lots. I give and give and give. If you offer me money while I'm working I'll take it. I won't kiss you if you're ugly. I think girls that dress slutty are hookers. I am attracted to slutty looking girls. I have never even thought about picking up a street walker. I pick people up off the streets. I have witnessed countless drug transaction. I am not a rat. I've called 911. I respect my elders unless they are high, or oil and gas jerk offs. I believe in everyone. I hate humanity. I can't wait till tomorrow, cause I love what I do. I love that you read me, thank you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and i love this post so much !
i cant wait till your next post ..

Unknown said...

lol wait.. if you're attracted to girls that look slutty, and you think slutty girls look like hookers...

then technically you're attracted to girls who look like hookers.

4athomej said...

I LOVED this post...read it twice...:)

Anonymous said...

i have to admit... you do know your shit. thanks for being there and telling me the truth, straight up, no matter how it sounds.