Sunday, January 25, 2009

WHo the hell is Holly Crap?

Tonight was yet another cold night. Canadians are going through some tough economic times, but Edmontonians are still going to the bar. Except they're driving home loaded to save the extra couple bucks. It's o.k though, the EPS is a proud supporter of drinking and driving. I solute all the great cops out there. I'm sure crime prevention is a lot easier when you pretend that there is none. SO tonight was slow and boring. I was having a hard time just trying to remain sane. That is until I picked up Vinesh Pratap. He wasn't drunk but he sure did look like he was having a good time. We talked about Edmonton. I asked him all sorts of questions about being a reporter, but all he did is ask me all sorts of questions about being a cabby. We got along and the man tipped me very well. I told him to do a story on the city streets and the lack of law. He laughed. That was it. Vinesh made my night, without him I think I would have just went home. THanks Vinesh, here is the link to the stuff I did with the CBC,
If there is any way I can help you tell the city the truth just give me a call.

hey Global made this ....... Missing Cabbie

hey thatt site got rid of the cabby story
here is a new link NEW LINK TO FUCKED UP STORY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, i know holly. she is quite the women!

Anonymous said...

Hey... thanks for being an awesome cab driver!! the city needs more of you. vinesh