Friday, September 21, 2012

leaky faucet

Over the past several years I've developed a style that I hate. I feel that I haven't really been contributing to myself very much. It's my fault, I though I had something to lose. The fact is I think life is like masturbation, When it's over you fall asleep till the next time. I don't want to fall back asleep. I physically want to, but I would rather not. Lately the thing that bothers me is that everyone falls asleep. No one gets back up to write a blog about why they would rather overcome their desire for slumber and tell the world, "I've gotten off, but I think I'm still on!" Make sense. I met this woman online, she's my age. She asked me to define how I would read her if she were a book. I texted her this, ---How Id read you? Well with my eyes and my hands id open you and have you share yourself with me! I would listen to your voice; I already know you have a good plot, because you ve picked me up!How was I? Cause you re smoking! ..... Will you write me poems too? Poems aren't easy! I d have to flip through your pages carefully reading, running my fingers along the words inside you. I guess I would like to understand you--- I met her online, she texted me. I've never used the internet to meet people, but i'm going to start. Well I've already started. I've already met a woman. Fuck I'm already so in love, except it's with something I can never have. Fucking life is genius. You can't let love hold you down! The girl I texed my sweet verse too didn't get back at me right away! But then I got another text from someone! I shared my picture with her, She's kind. We all are... fucked. The truth is, even though I don't want to say it, we all want to have someone. We all want to touch someone. I would like to be close to a woman! I just got to get rid of this

No comments: