Sunday, November 30, 2008

I have no friends and only socialize at work, sad or what? I also listen to a lot of Radio, I fucking love the radio

Just because you're 40 doesn't mean you ain't sexy, just because your 30 don't mean your old. When you're 26 though you should know better then to talk to strangers in the middle of the night. I am a guy and with that come many vices. Women know how to work me. I don't play the ladies while driving cause I'm at work but that doesn't mean I don't want to. I haven't yet. Its been a while since I broke up with my babies mama. We still love each other just in separate beds. So there are women out there that might be able to penetrate my little cabbie heart. Tonight there was a couple, two stuck out like sore thumbs, they were on white ave they got in and had no money, I took them home for free. Then at 4am while most of the city was sleeping I got a call on my cell phone. Ashley, she gave me the address, I gunned it. When I got there I realized I was going to drive a chick with no money, one of them got in, she had 10$, she lived across town, I drove her. I told her the next time she calls me for a ride to "take care of me". People sometimes think I mean something dirty when I say that but what I mean is I want cash, Hard, Cold cash, No blow Jobs just money so I can feed myself and my Sun. This is such a good job and tonight was great. I was invited into a ladies house, she wanted me to type in the URL to the blog. I did it I was nervous going into someones house but I did it, she was a sweet women and she tipped me beyond good, I hope she calls me back one day. There were lots of sweet people last night, I can't wait to get back up tomorrow and do it all over again.

No comments: