Sunday, June 19, 2011

Island alley Volcano Blows

She exhaled realizing she had said enough for him to call her bluff. But of course she wanted him to hear that. "I'm vulnerable!" she eluded, elegantly. "I love you anyway" he told her. He was off in a day dream. She stood next to him, thinking about how good the two of them felt together. He inhaled her perfume, she smelled of smoke too. He liked it. He was used to it. She hated herself for smoking, "I'm sorry for lying to you!" she confessed pulling the box of cigarettes out of her purse. He laughed, picked out her lighter and lite her cigarette. "Chivalry baby!" she said. After pulling out a smoke for himself he said,  "No! I know I'm not half as bad as you, I know and I don't care. I never did." He sounded so sincere, it made her laugh. "I just want to touch your hair baby" he told her. She was still laughing as he filled his fists with her, gently. "I'll always be here ."

2 comments:

TeRebithia israel torture said...

isn't it?

Bum Atom said...

it is!