Friday, October 24, 2008

love

New post, One thing the dispatch, is great. Airport trips. Got two and do love the highway. This taxi gig is beyond, big. The Airport? I worked in the Edmonton International, behind security, selling toys. Educational kids toys. I was good at it, I juggled, and often taught others to do it too. Sometimes people have some time to waste while waiting to get there. I find myself, getting others on their way. I hope everyone enjoys the ride. Almost every ride is different, sometimes the person just wants peace and quite. It's weird, I can take a hint, but usually I don't need one. I love the job, I don't care about the money at all, I missed driving the taxi so much while I was at school. I meet so many people even on slow nights. The key is consistency, treat everyone equally. Some people stink, some people smell good, tell em, I do. Well not the old guy who pissed on the seat, he knows and he likes it. Has anyone here ever just talked some random person out of picking up some crack, I have all the time, and I'm just starting to realize how great it is to actually have the opportunity. I also drive the pregnant chick to the liquor depot. Ha. I've been doing this long enough that I've watched 17 year old gang bangers grow up to to be 19 year old gang bangers. I'm driving this girl, who just got robbed so now she is an x crack hustler looking for a fix. She calls me too, tonight she partied with some chick with no teeth. I drooped her off at some guys house the chick with no teeth met him on the 1-800 party line does that make my fare a hooker. Is that what 1800 party means? I told her to call me if things went shifty. She called at 4:30am I was on my way to the airport. The airport fare was well worth it.

No comments: