Sunday, December 12, 2010

Ever really! Hear the voice of GOd and think..isn't that???

Think about who your best friends really are. A best friend is a person you can really trust. But there isn't anyone in this world like that, sure you might trust them, but sooner or later the shit will hit the fan. You know most people fail at their responsibilities as a friend.I don't have friends anymore, they are just to disposable. I only have loved ones, the ones that I know will fail me but I can't get rid of because I love them. The worst part about loving people, is that even when they desert you and leave you to be yourself, and they are no longer around to physically tell you stuff, they stay in your mind. The people you let into your life stay with you. By letting someone into your everyday way, makes you vulnerable to hearing their opinion in your mind even when you are not in the mood to hear them. I hear people from all over the planet, people I'll never see again, people I let in, people who I got to keep. Some make me strong, other make me weak. The people we let in are those whose voices we cater to. Sucks but it's true.

No comments: