Wednesday, December 8, 2010

At least you can see, a lucky man once said. The best part of life is that we know what it is, how it works and what it does but we can't predict where it's going to take us. I adore looking ahead and dreaming up what we have coming. The best part is I can see such pleasures and I can't wait to get there. I can see it, I want to imagine myself on assignment somewhere glamorous, but then I think of a war, and then I think safari, jungle, Haiti. Anywhere but a back alley. I need to move out. I'm moving out, school's still lingering though. WHat an awesome event "school" I am lucky to have it. I am lucky. Even though I'm not in the Jungle I'm lucky and thankful for having what I have. "I have so much opportunity right now. I love it. I have to hold on though, it's happening organically, but it's moving in a it's own direction, I can see ahead, I understand and agree with what's up ahead. I'm perusing it!

No comments: