Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dead and dumb

Friday night in the big city of Shitmonton, sorry you guys no one was really crazy. Not like last night, which (I just want to let you guys know) is not allowed to happen in my cab. The only rules I have while in control of my Taxi are no sex, no drugs. Cigarettes are allowed though. O.k my Friday was bad I drove 340 Km and made three hundred and twenty dollars. That is no fucking good, but whatever lets never mind that and give out some shout outs. Shout out to the boys I picked up at west ed, you know who you are, five of you crammed in, one of you is my oldest client so far, he dose tattoos. I'm gonna give them a shout out especially, because the first time I picked the tattoo gun Slinger up, he threw up. No, not in the cab. We were making a sharp left turn, when he flung the passenger side door open and hurled. I think it was his birthday but I don't know, but a guy that risks his neck to help me keep my car clean is a good man.
I also drove these two waitresses, bar hostesses. beer girls, you know what I mean. It was their first night working in this bar. They were both bitching about how they barley made any money in tips witch surprised me, because good looking women usually make good money in tips. I told them not to worry, it was a slow night due to the long weekend. They told me that it was lingerer night at the bar, I looked at them and they definitely weren't wearing anything risk a. Then I asked what they made (cash wise), one said twenty three bucks the other said thirteen bucks. I told them maybe it had something to do with their Conservative clothing. They both laughed, and said that they thought they could do just as well dressed conservatively as slutty, obviously in dirty red neck Edmonton Alberta, that is not the case. I told them that culture and class are not one of Edmontons strong points, you would think that two girls that grew up in this city would have known that, but no they wore nice elegant cloths that got dirty, and of course no tips. Ha.
Most of my money was tips tonight, so thank you all you good folks. At the end of the night as I was driving home a good friend of mine, we were close to whyte ave and 99 st there was about five fire trucks and four ambulances, and ten cops cars, I thought it would be a good time for a photo op, but as we got close to the situation we realized someone was killed by a drunk driver. I'm sorry I got no pictures of it, but the dead guy on the street deserved some respect, well I don't know if he was dead but he was sure close to God laying on that pavement, At least that's what I felt. And that is all I have to say about this shitty poor Friday night of driving, except I forgot to do a shout out to the hot personal trainer who was all fucked up on special K, she made me laugh. Peace, o and the radio even sucked tonight, cursed fucking Friday.

No comments: