Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Im the only one with a gun.

There have been changes .. I was outside a club tonight. I had this 2,000$ outfit on. I m stunning. But I'm skinny and tiered looking too.. Not bad for hipsters, they like me. I walk by these police officers. Not typical police, but the SWAT unite.

I had just watched them do their surveillance on a bar. I do my own surveillance.. I watch the room in my own way. I know what goes on.

They don't! I didn't either... not tonight. I'm Fucking sick. I've been sick forever. All I want to do is curl up into a ball and die, except when I do that I seem to just wake up in cold sweats.

Everything is sore today for me... I'm run the hell down. But I'm doing my thing, when I hear this cop tell his colleagues "I think there'll be a shooting at the Marquee." I over heard him right. It kind of pissed me off. So I went back and said "I heard what you were saying there" handing him my card "I shoot all these clubs... You should call me?" He looked at me and asked "What'd I say" I kind of looked at him funny. He wanted to know what I heard him say. I'm kind of in a comatose tonight. All I had to say was "it was something about the Marquee."

I wonder if he'll at least check out my site. Tactical unites, they should not be bullies. But there is a certain level of danger at the clubs. Gun violence is kind of rampant.. but ahh... I ve never seen it.

No comments: