Monday, November 12, 2012

Queen

I've been in the military for over six years now and there is much I think I could do to make the world a better place. I just have to change perspective, switch sides. I'm a twenty seven year old women that understands how to shoot a gun. I know what I want from life and I'm willing to risk everything to get it.

What is it? What is it that you have? What would it be that you're risking?

Risking? Everything. I have nothing to lose. I've spent most of my adult life attacking the enemies of my nation. I've given myself to my higher ranking officers. I have become nothing.

So you're not risking anything?

No.

So do you think that what you're doing is worth your life?

Yes.

So you think you're going to die?

Yes.

Do you want to die?

No.

Are you willing to kill yourself if you don't succeed?

Yes.

Why?

Because nothing really matters anymore.

You 're right!


No comments: