Friday, April 3, 2009

Whooreallure for men


Its been too long since my last post. Last night my first fare had no money was drunk and high as a mother fucker. He jumped on the hood of my ride then rolled off and into the mud. He did not even make it into the car. Then while minding my own business in my lane I spotted a speeding Mercedes in the rear view. Since we're in a recession and I have nothing better to do I signaled into the speeders lane. Totally legit. The bitch behind me blew a gasket. She wanted to get in front of me so bad. I had a smile on my face. Nothing like pissing off a rich bitch while you're not making any money. Well she eventually made it into the lane next to me. She pulled up "You think that's defensive driving I'm gonna report you to...." she began to threaten me. She shut her trap as soon as I pointed my Canon G10 at her face and said "I'm filming you." Nothing like getting a rich twat to shut her pie hole. Lol. She was no longer such an asshole driver either. Funny how cameras shut people up. They're like guns but without the jail sentence. Tonight the Union Hall gives out free money. They actually hand the customer a 20$ bill. Tonight it was only a 10$ bill but still "Free money." So I dove these kids to Lister hall. They were all happy because a crew of them gathers and collects as much cash from the Bar as they can get and then they leave. Last week they made 80$ so they bought a quarter of the Kush "Tuna". Last night they did not make the whole 80$ but they made enough to buy a bag and pay me. All right boys fuck the Union Hall they're a Capital stand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG I've never thought to do that, with my camera. People yell at Kevin all of the time because he's an aggressive driver. I should try that for a reaction...

Although, I'm not sure I'd be happy when they get out at a light and smash my camera to pieces.