Friday, December 27, 2019

gut

Jungle Bed

Toby
Jeff, Jeff! What did you do today?

Jeff
What the fuck are you talking about Toby I was right here with you.

Toby
The Two of us just walked around circles, we didn't even clean the kitchen.

Jeff,
Fuck man it's clean, like what the fuck do you think is happening? did you think we we're going to get everything done by this afternoon?

Toby,

Kind of, like come one we need that money in like a week,

Jeff, 

we won't make it that quickly, that's a crazy idea, 

Toby,

what that fuck are you talking about we're geniuses. You know it and I know it,

Jeff,

yeah, but we have to stick to the plan.

Toby

I am.

The two of them sit in the living room. Both stoned and the apartment is smoky.

Toby, 

we're both so stoned,

Jeff,

doesn't change the fact that we're prepared. I ve done this stuff. I've thought this threw.

Toby,
"Laughing"
yeah right, Jeff "thinking"

Jeff 

yeah, like what the fuck are you talking about, totally yes. I m right and don't laugh at me. 

Toby,

you know what, I don't want to wait, give me my money back.

Jeff
"looking up at Toby squinting stoned"
Shut the fuck up, you're not getting that money back for at least three months!

Toby,

what? three fucking months

Jeff 

Like I said

Toby 

oh yeah, you did 

No comments: