Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Gender typing not writing

We didn't mess around for that long. It was a sensitive time. "It's almost the end of the month." I said out loud. Neither of us really cared what the other thought any more, we'd been together for way to long. I was going to think of something special for the two of us, but I couldn't. We weren't going to last. I was scared of what was going to happen. Neither of us we're ready to go out on our own. We were in love thought, not sure how it happened, but it did. "I think we were in the bar!" Least that's what I thought. When we talked about it with other people they always claimed it was them, but no one introduced us, we met at the bar. We were both so vulnerable. I bet you I looked like such fruit. I felt ugly, until, well until we met. Everyone used to make fun of my height, my hair, my eye. I'm sure they said the same stuff when they saw us together. It was that time of the month again. But I was ready. "remember that time" I asked, no reply. "I remember" I shouted, "That time I found your pubic hair in my mouth"

No comments: