Thursday, December 19, 2013

I am whatever I think I am

I've been working out so much I don't know what to say about it. It's not something I thought I'd be doing so much of. The weird thing about being so active is that I've got this mega apatite.

I can feel my stomach rage now when I'm hungry. It bothers me because I haven't been able to keep up with the intensity of the hunger. I was told that if you're working out looking to grow muscle and you find yourself hungry... You're failing. I fail a lot.

I met with some corporate head today. You know what I found out?? Well I found out that they are mommies!! I like moms... In that way yes and in the other.

The marketing director of this massive firm told me some good news. She schooled me on the context when it comes to photographing our leaders. She could see through my suit. It was harsh, she was smart but she was also a critique. Critiques know how to look over thing to see if they are authentic... the only thing about critiques is that they can't sniff out something they've never smelled before.

I'm not what they think I am...

No comments: