Tuesday, December 17, 2013

dadtalk

Looking ahead is not always easy.. it's about talking to yourself. Seeing yourself through the process. I seem to find myself talking a lot about stuff I want to do... But there ain't much doing.

That's new... No it's not it's my dad. He's worthless and he's inside of me. I have to make sure I can shake that fucker out. I wonder what my brother's up to. We have not talked in years... I guess all I can say about him is that I got a feeling he's doing what he wants to.

Looking forward is easy when there is a little boy in the picture. This is not a taxi blog anymore it's dadtalk 101.. Or something, because I can teach people to be a good dad... I bet I'm only mildly good at it.

I've got to do the same stuff I've been doing... except for a different reasons... kind of.  I like to meet people that are new all the time. I know, I bet you think that I keep meeting the same old person, and I do, but sometimes there is that unique thing that pops into my life. I want that. I may have to come to the realization that that popping up part is addictive and may not allow satbility in the long run.

It's not that I think that stability is healthy... it's that I just think that stagnant people live stable lives and die unhappy wishing they had had more sex...

there is so much to look forward to in the new year... I'm going to make a shit ton of movies!!

No comments: