Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sintax

The computer is so cold for a companion, but we're going to have to get used to it. There hasn't  been much change in my social situation. I thought I had changed, but I haven't. Life is going well. I haven't been writing much, but I should be. The computer is just kind of a virus. I failed an essay. I'm thinking there might be more of that to come. I gotta read one of these books. I've been slacking. Haven't been reading. To lonely, to focused on work. School sucks. I learned a lot.
The laptop gets warmer. It heats up and then this fan comes on. And then it always seems to stay hot and the fan just keeps blasting. There isn't any drugs for that. But I'm sure it's nothing serious. So mac's have viruses? Steve Jobs would love that shit. How many good leadership situations are we being presented with. Computers are nice to use to publish things onto the internet.

No comments: