Sunday, August 4, 2013

la nal

Mr. Burbon why do you lie to me?
I was told you where an honest member.
the door was unlocked and you had the key.
there must be someone who can remember.
You re relentless obsession with words
remember my room and my models....
the talent craves a different nest for birds
my address had found something to fondle
I didn't care about the way she felt
I stood up, she held me and I died
I had to unlock the chastity belt
the stealing was her Idea she tried                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Don t deny a good  lover's hard to find
the unlucky, dishonest fuckers mind 

No comments: