Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New locks, no kisses, sad dad, no big deal, nevermind

So tiered tonight, Running on no sleep, Who cares? I know. Tuesday in the snow, What a Job. It's gonna get cold. I can't stand the cold, I'm having some seriouse problems with my ex, she is wearing my emotions so thin. I'm starting to go crazy, but the cab stabalizes all my bullshit and while I'm in the car, the taxi, all my problems eventually just roll back, that is until I start my civilian car up and realize what is going on in my real life. The Taxi is like a new friend every couple of minutes, a new house, a new world. I won't ever be able to work a normal job. I'm fucked but at least I like who I am. I'm going to fight a traffic ticket on Friday I can't wait another adventure. hahahaqhahahahahah fuck!

No comments: