Saturday, April 19, 2008

taxi talk is dead

This is my first entry as a civilian. Noelia I love you. So what can I say. I'm going to a private vocational school, I'm one in four students. None of my peers understands the magnitude of my blog. I am feeling empty without it. Last night my Internet was down so no new entry. Tonight I'm writing my first drunk entry. I took a cab tonight, I got loaded at a girls house she was one of my clients in the past and she invited me to her birthday party. It was great. I felt right at home with all her friends. I drove them all home once upon a time. I took a taxi home and on my way I took a girl home, she used to call me all the time (one of my best clients) she was with me tonight. She was so loaded that she could not get out of the taxi at her own address. She was just so screwed up. She is a manager at a high class restaurant here in town (like 100$ a person) she was one of my favorites. I took her home and she got in her house. The birthday girl was also awesome. She has commented on this blog. So recently I've started school. I'm learning graphic design and web development. Loving it. Small class room. I got so drunk tonight I left my car at the birthday girls house. Sssssso what I wanted to do is start writing my bio on this blog. Like what happened to me before I was a cabby. ( I did prescription drugs and I went to university in Wisconsin Green Bay.) I've also lived in Saudi Arabia and Poland and New Mexico. Most of my life has been spent in a place I was not from and that's why I am so weird and individualized. I'm still called taxi talk because I loved being a cabby so much (and I was the best) but tonight I am drunk so come back soon. I'll write about my massive American amphetamine prescription that I got in Wisconsin and I got committed for it in Canada. Yeah I was a junkie but a cool one that crossed the continent in a car like in fear and loathing but all by himself cause not many people have the balls to see the world through eyes like mine. I'm short to all those who have checked out the pics, but I ain't scared of shit. So leave me a comment that tells me if you guys want to know about digital art school or my crazy international past. Speak up you guys that read but don't comment cause I can see you. I'll make sure the next entry makes me look like a rotten whore so come check me out. Peace from a drunk fuck just trying to make friends with no money peace.

3 comments:

Bharat said...

I can already sense a difference.... don't make it so profound... taxitalk is still alive somewhere in you.. I hope life looks up for you... I can imagine how you must miss it...

anyway.. I wanna know about your crazy past... you can't find anything much more boring than digital art school... what a contrasting life you lead..

jeff said...

No way? you love her? I was talking to her earlier and she was telling me about how she loved your blogs and wondered who you were, haha what a coincidence dude

Anonymous said...

don't pay attention to him !!! he's just bored and jealous hahaha

but yeah, drunk entries are fun hahaha