Thursday, November 16, 2017

Picard is Bald like me

Where in the world have I been. It's like i haven't been able to see myself for the Boss that I am.

The world has a way of filtering things so that "life" doesn't feel real. Some people think this is only a simulation. Like the images we see on the internet.

I have been a huge advocate for this. Now that we are in a space in time where tech has caught up to what I'm thinking I realize that I get to draw myself into reality from spaces like this blog.

This has been a staple in who I have become, if it were not for what I created here I would have never understood what it going on out there.

Here I am beginning to map out who I want to be in the future.

First thing is that power won't have to be something that I hold on to through force. I have already nurtured enough people out there to have a space that I can work with that does not involve anything confrontational. I am going to be well informed about the things going on around me.

The Internet is no longer a source of information like it used to be. Now it's a way of controling the youth.

I can see myself succeeding at developing an entourage out engaged young people who will be in a position to change the course of mankind.

6 comments:

Abbacars said...

what a cool blog that you have shared..its so useful and informative. keep on posting folks..
Wimbledon Minicab

kabridge Minicabs said...

what a cool blog that you have shared..its so useful and informative. keep on posting folks.
Gatwick Airport Taxi

Kbradiocars said...

great service and wonderfull artical......
Cheap Taxi | Minicabs | Airport run

KingMiniCab said...

Oh really good information.. nice blog..
Kenton Minicab | Kenton Airport Transfer | Kingsbury Taxi

Western-Cars said...

Such a nice blog and I appreciate your all efforts about your thoughts. It’s really good work. well done.
Taxi Forest Row | Taxi Copthorne | Taxi Crawley Down

ojdrivingaca20 said...

I read this post, that is the good information for me. I search a lot of time for the topic you made. but don’t collect any good information for that. I am very happy because I’m so glad to get it. honest to say Actually it’s good for me. If you need more please visit our page : driving lessons Wimbledon