Monday, April 26, 2010

There is a very Good cat out there on the loose...

Just to let everyone know that this is my blog and I'm happy to have so many of you photo enthusiasts come visit my Taxi site. I was wondering if any of you took notice of any of my beloved content(The old stuff is epic). I adore new readership especially to a place where I share my most intimate emotions and feelings. You know what? Recently my girlfriend ditched me, and I'm totally fucked up. I didn't think I was going to be handy-caped so heavily by the split. but I have. I miss her, she was an incredible lover. Things had to change, and I don't think either of us really wanted to take the step. She did, and it hurt. The worst thing is I hope she feels as lonely as I do. This is one of the worst things about getting dumped and this is my first time) you seem to visualize your lover with someone else. Some other Mother Fucker, aaaaah. Lol. No for real I hope she's missing what we had too. That would be the natural thing, right? I was with her for almost two years. I introduced her to my Sun. I loved her. Fuck, what is this shit, this ain't fucking Taxitalk is it? Well I have my shots to look forward too, and Cris you have you're Fliker meets to jump on and ride Like a CowBoy. So To all you new comers to my Blog Welcome to a new sort of emotional entitlement that I have, this is my place and you can say whatever you want about it. And if you think your better then me then go Fuck yourself.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're*

Anonymous said...

Incredible lover?? How about an incredible person who loved you with every fiber of her being and did everything she possibly could for you (without compromising her values) and no matter how you try to justify it, did not deserve to have someone sneak around behind her back and keep secrets on top of all the other 'stuff' you put her through (you know what i'm referring to). The whole "you didn't ask so i didn't tell" policy is deceiptful and devastatingly disappointing (btw, it's called a lie by ommission). Bottom line, you broke your code (the one where you said you didn't lie, cheat, or keep secrets and i believed you). And the problem is, once you break that code, it not only fucks up a girl's heart, it fucks up any chances of breakup sex.....at least without a condom.....


Love still

Anonymous said...

Scum. haha.

Anonymous said...

no, not scum, just a little lost (ok a lot lost). but if you saw him around his 'sun' you'd know there's goodness in there....somewhere....

time will bring it back. some of us don't have that much time though.